As a blogger, you will be commenting on other people’s work regularly. Aim to
- be constructive, but not hurtful.
- consider the author and the purpose of the post.
- relate to the content of the post.
- include personal connections to what the author wrote.
- answer a question, or add meaningful information to the content topic.
- provide constructive feedback.
- follow the writing process
Adapted from: Cofino, Kim. “Student Blogging Guidelines.” Always learning. N.p., 6 Sept. 2009. Web. 14 Dec. 2012. <http://kimcofino.com/blog/2009/09/06/student-blogging-guidvelines/>. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.