Thanks to all the parents for showing support and asking questions during the Student Led Conferences. Please see below for some student and parent reflections and photographs
- I learnt she is becoming quite a good writer and is progressing with her critical thinking skills.
- I have truly enjoyed learning that she is becoming more confident and sure of her work.
- I liked hearing how you would teach your brother about responsible use when using technology.
- Her information and perspective show how much she has learnt.
- I love that she can connect school learning with daily life.
- I was a good communicator because I explained in English and Spanish.
- I was balanced because I looked at the time so I knew when to move to the next station.
- I should improve on explaining the inquiry cycle more clearly.
- I was balanced because I had everything planned out and organised.